Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby is here

Well, little Charlie is here, and after such a long and difficult pregnancy I am happy happy happy!!  She is about 3 weeks, and a couple days old now.  I am feeling great, pretty much back to normal, except a little tired.  Okay, a lot tired.  I am trying to stick with the nursing this time around, and she is doing much better than the boys did.  My body still is not producing very much milk, but I am not giving up yet.
The best thing so far is, I've lost about 10 lbs since I've has her (thanks to the nursing???).  In fact I am down 20 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight, and I am wearing a size smaller jeans than I did last winter!  Pretty awesome!
I am trying so hard to stay in control of my eating, and in a few weeks I will start walking again (3 miles, 5 days a week) and then start on my training for my 5k.  Who knows, if I can keep it off, and maybe even have another little girl... I might, just maybe, get to my goal weight someday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment