Tuesday, September 14, 2010

C25K

Here is the new thing I am doing...
And I am really excited about it!!
I am only about a couple days in, but so far so good.  It didn't think it would be so hard,
60 seconds of running psh, easy.  But I am so incredibly out of shape, that it is kicking my butt.
I take the boys with me when I do my walk/jogs and push them in the double stroller.  I am hoping that this will build up my strength and endurance, so when I do get to run by myself it is much easier.
I am, like always, working towards a marathon (or at the very least a 1/2 marathon) next year.  
But for now, I do have a couple of 5k races lined up in October and November that I hope I can be ready for.
I really want to do this!
Also, I am going to be signing up for a couple classes in the evening next month, a yoga one for sure, and then maybe a spin class.  

Go! Fight! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment