Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weird

I feel so weird lately, well the last 5 days or so.  I am achy and sore...mostly my back.  I am exhausted all the time, which I know mostly has to do with my kids getting up a lot a night, and the stress of trying to get the house running smoothly (with NO help).  I don't feel like I am getting sick.  I just feel odd.  And the past two days I have gotten the worst migraine headaches, which makes doing anything, painful, especially exercise.  I want to get out and resume my C25K program, or at least get some fresh air and go on a walk.  I was actually starting to make some progress, albeit slow, with the jogging.  Meh.  We'll see.  I will give it another day or so.  Harry has had a fever for the past couple days, so maybe we are all coming down with something...

1 comment: