Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wanna have a baby!

I have decided that I am ready to have another baby! 
Yes, I am serious.
It is not really a big surprise, we haven't exactly kept it a secret that we want a big family, at least 4 kids... maybe 5, 
MAYBE.  
Harry is turning 2 at the end of this month, and well... it's time.
But,
(and its a really BIG butt, cause it's mine!)
I need to lose some weight, get into shape, and just get healthier overall.
With both of my previous pregnancies the doctors made mention of me being over-weight.  One doctor (whom shall remain nameless... just kidding I can't even remember his dumb name) even went as far as to call me OBESE!  I am not joking.  The funny thing about it was I was only 175 lbs, I would be pretty happy if I could get down to that weight again.
We aren't going to start "trying" right away.  We need to get settled in our new area, get things figured out for Clark and Harry (school, doctors, therapists, ect...) and save a little bit of money (or pay down on our credit card).  So, maybe early next year sometime.
(I am really so excited!  A tiny little baby!  A little baby brother or sister for the boys!)
 Which means I have about 4-6 months to get into shape.  I have already started lowering my calorie intake, after the binge fest that was our summer vacation, but need to work on better eating choices.  I am also going to start walking/running again.  The rest of this month (September) I am going to take it easy, while we finish unpacking and sort out our life here.  I don't do well with stress (I have already been having a ton of anxiety) so I don't want to pile too much on my plate.  Come October 1st I will be ready (I hope, I hope) to go all out!  I am even going to try to find a small 5k race to run, give me something to work towards.



2 comments:

  1. The best thing I've done since the move was picked a neighbor to go walking with me. It has been so nice to have me/grown-up time every day or two (or so depending on how crazy things are). Maybe you could find an awesome neighbor for a walking buddy (I would totally be yours, but we're too far apart).

    Or maybe even another mom for you guys to walk to the park with.

    ReplyDelete