Monday, November 8, 2010

Challenge Accepted

My friend asked me if I wanted to run a 5k with her early next year, 
and of course I said YES,
 since I was already kinda training...
and well you know how much I want to.  
We moved my tread mill into my bedroom, so I can't use the "its too cold" excuse to not go running, and I can also watch my shows while I run.  We have it planned to do a practice run in January, and then run a race down here in Virgina Beach in March or April.  I am excited.  

On a related note...
I am still not doing well with the running, my chubby body really really hates it.
But I am going to keep on, keeping on.

1 comment:

  1. APRIL IT IS TOUGH BUT YOU CAN DO IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB. SO GLAD YOU STOPPED THE SODAS AGAIN. THEY REALLY AREN'T GOOD FOR YOU. GRANNY LOVES YOU.

    ReplyDelete