Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Motivation

I am thinking of joining a gym.  
I need more structure and accountability (which keeping this blog was supposed to give me, but I need a little more help).  It is so hard to jog on the treadmill at home, the boys are always destroying something or Jay needs me to make dinner, tons of reasons (or excuses I guess).  
I like the thought of going to different classes every evening (spin classes, yoga, Pilate's, kick boxing...so many options), and getting OUT of the house would be a HUGE plus, and maybe even getting a professional trainer to give me real tips.
$30 a month isn't that bad, and I think it will be really good for me.  A head start.

Let's all cross our fingers that I can convince Jay...


*UPDATE*  Jay said YES!  Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I am starting the taking classes thing too. I think the secret to getting out the door in the evening is to have the kids awake ready for bed(cranky), and then leave the kids. You feel like you are really getting out and leaving the stress behind. Otherwise once the kids are in bed and it is quiet I don't want to do anything! I will sit, eat, and read or watch t.v.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Update* Jay said yes!

    Awesome! Motivation! Momentum! Doing Things! Take advantage of this before you talk yourself out of it. You need permission from you husband to leave the house? ;) kidding.
    You have my support and I'm pulling for you, whatever you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete