Sunday, November 29, 2009

Medi-Fast

I started a new diet today.  It is called Medi-Fast.  A friend of mine did it, she had some left overs and gave them to me.  I have about a months worth.  It involves four prepared Medi-Fast meals per day (soup, shakes, oatmeal) just add water, shake and stir.  Then one regular meal (I prepare), lean meat and lots of veggies.  Each prepared/packet meal is about 150-200 calories.  I already tried the oatmeal one for breakfast, it tasted like paste with chunks of dehydrated apples, gag.  Since I only have a months worth I figure I am going to give it all I got, if it works well maybe I will purchase my next month (it is about $250, $10 per day).  I am hoping this will give me the jump start I need to get back on track.  I have had a awful month of cheating and binging and not enough working out.  If I have to choke down these disgusting packet meals four times a day, there is no way I am going to cheat. (Well, until my next cheat day Christmas Eve.)

So, here I go again.  GO, FIGHT, WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment