Monday, November 16, 2009

Why me???

I am really sucking at this diet, lifestyle change, thing lately.  I wake up in the morning all ready to go, then I see the cookies Jason left on the counter, or cook some toast for Harry...and then I am off, screwed for the rest of the day.  I have lost all my motivation.  I am blaming Jason for the most part, he really does make it so hard for me to stay on task.

BUT, it is a new week and I am having a go at it again, that is after I finish the cookies and milk I am having for breakfast.

My weigh-in yesterday was 200lbs!!!  Almost back to where I started from, it makes me sick and angry.  All that work for nothing.  Arg!

I did do well working out last week:
3 days of 1.5 miles or about 28 minutes walking/jogging.
I know I can do better than that, and I need to up my jogging time/distance so I can get ready for the race in February.

I also started a sort of Fat Club with my sister in-laws...winner get a prize at the end of a few months.  I think the extra support and competition will really help keep me focused...or at least that is what I am hoping,

That is all for now.  I got work to do, and cookies NOT to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment