Sunday, November 22, 2009

A wasted week.

I haven't been doing so well with my goals.  I feel like everyday, every minute even, is a fight to do what I am supposed to.  A fight against Jay, a fight against my kids, and a fight against myself.
I did manage a couple days of working out.  My stamina when I run is getting a little better, but the progress is so slow.
I had a couple good days of eating, but mostly cheating this week.  Blah...
My sister-in-laws, cousin, and I have started a Fat Club.  Everyday day we log our food intake and work outs.  It has helped me eat a lot better...knowing that I am going to have to share EVERYTHING I eat, shame is such a marvelous weight loss tool :)  It is nice to know I am not in this alone, and have a little competition...but how I wish that I had someone here in Hawaii that wanted to work out do do things with me.

It is hard to commit to another week, when I know I plan on cheating like crazy on Thanksgiving (PIE).  But come Friday, I really hope to be back on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment