Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Does it get easier?

I have been doing much better with my workouts! I am taking a MUCH NEEDED break from obsessing over what and how much I eat, and trying to concentrate on just the exercise, for now.  So for the past two weeks I have worked in a few walk/jogging sessions (3-4 miles).  Sometimes I take the kids in the stroller, which adds 75 pounds that I am pushing along, great workout.
BUT, I am wondering, when does it start to get easier??  I still don't like to do it.  In fact I hate it.  But I thought that the more I did,  the easier it would get, so I could go faster or longer.  
I am still dreaming of someday running a marathon, someday.  But just for now I would settle for running a mile without feeling like I am going to die.

1 comment:

  1. Keep focusing on the exercise. Forget about everything else. I am the opposite. I would rather diet all day long than be out in the heat or sending my heart racing. Swimming is the only exercise I enjoy, and that's because I can't feel myself sweat. :)

    ReplyDelete