Friday, May 28, 2010

I think he likes me more....

I think Jason likes me more when I don't diet.  
He is all to willing to by the junk food and fast food.  In fact, he is always buying me things I love to eat (soda, beef jerky, chips, chocolate) in a way to be sweet and nice.  
I hate it.  
I tell him I hate it, but he has a hard time hearing.  I don't know how to explain to him, that yes I love to eat good food (and not so good food), and I know you are just trying to me make me happy, but I would love it more if you supported me on not eating crap food and that would make me twice as happy.
I know I am not going to be able to do this diet thing if I don't have him on my side 100%.
Ugh, just one more thing to add to the list... magically change husband to be supportive and helpful, ha.

2 comments:

  1. It is not a good idea to diet when moving. Just try drinking a glass of water before eating. Weight loss sucks, but just keep up weekly goals. Just set one goal a week. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah give yourself a break and focus on all the other stuff! I miss you guys! I wish I was seeing you in Utah too!

    ReplyDelete