Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Off The Wagon

I fell off the wagon...so far off.  I have been cheating like crazy.  I actually don't think you can call it cheating since I haven't been following any diet at all.  I have been eating all sorts of junk, shaved ice (like 3 snow cones), pizza, hot dogs, french fries, candy candy candy, cookies, and cupcakes (way too many cupcakes).  Overboard.  In fact, the only goal I have managed to keep the past couple weeks is NO soda...none. (Yay me!)  I am so proud of myself on that part, I wasn't even tempted a little.  
Usually I am racked with guilt when I cheat, but this time not so much.  I don't even want to eat healthy, I am tired of trying.  Tired of thinking of healthily and filling meals to make.  Tired of fighting with the boys and Jason to eat the food I want (and need) to eat.
I think part of me is just rebelling.  I am planning on starting a detox diet in 3 days, and just knowing the start date is coming up is causing me to crave all sorts of tasty junk.  I am getting more serious.  I know the BIG change is coming, and even though it is a good change and I want it, my body is fighting it.  3 more days!!!

On a more positive note, I have been doing better on exercising.  I am not doing all that I wanted or planned on...but I am doing something (which is more than nothing).

No comments:

Post a Comment