Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PUSH

I don't push myself, not nearly enough. 
Last night I was working out on our treadmill, when I was tired I got off, stretched and finished watching my shows.  Only later when I was putting away the treadmill (we fold it up out of the way) did I see how long I actually worked out for.  15 MINUTES!  
That's it, only 15 minutes...that's nothing.  It is pathetic.  I did not even consciously think about,  just got off when I wanted, when I was bored.  
I need to start pushing my self more, not pamper myself so much.  Stop eating whatever I want, whenever I want.  I need to keep telling myself, that I is ok to be a little less full, and a little more sore and tired (from working out).  I am entirely to easy on myself.
The rest of this week I am going to concentrate on PUSHING myself a little harder, not too much cause I am a BIG baby, but more than I am used to.  

1 comment: