Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day by day.

I have been doing the Medi-Fast diet for 4 days now.  Believe it or not, the oatmeal that I eat for breakfast did NOT make me gag today.  The first 3 days were really really hard, but I am really getting used to it.  Most of the prepared meals taste like garbage water, the chicken soup I ate yesterday tasted like old chicken broth.  Even though it is not very tasty, and I am dying for some real food (I dreamed of nachos last night), I am sticking to it for the rest of the month.  I like that I am getting all my daily vitamins and calories, without really thinking about it.  Each packet meal is about 100-150 calories, so I am probably eating about 1000-1200 calories a day.  I also allow myself one diet soda a day, as a treat.  Not too bad.  More do-able than I originally thought.  It was so hard to get back on track, after my Halloween cheat day, and doing this is really helping.  I have 22 more days until Christmas Eve, my next cheat day! 
Now, I just really really really need to work on working out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment