Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

193LBS!!!

Finally losing some weight again.  Someone at church even told me today that I looked like I was losing weight, it is so nice to feel validated... and just what I needed to hear before I start again this next week.  I am liking this Medi-Fast diet a lot.  It is much easier to stay on top of my calories and food intake when the meals are already planned out and prepared.  I wish I could get another months worth, but it is kinda expensive... so maybe later on down the road.
I haven't been doing well with my exercising at all.  Nothing this last week.  It is so hard to be motivated to work out, when I am concentrating so hard to not cheat... and add in all the other things I have to do, I am already tired before I even walk out the door.  
This next week I am gonna work really hard on not cheating and sticking to my Medi-Fast plan, and adding in 4-5 days of working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment