Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why can't everyday be like yesterday??

Yesterday was so awesome.  I stuck to all my rules, I had an awesome work out (2.5 miles jogging/walking), I ate healthy food in small portions (no cheating!), I even cleaned up my house, it was fantastic.  

Today is another story.  One too many sodas, cheating on my diet, and no work out.  I blame it on a very bad kid day, the stress just makes me forget about all the things I want to do.  I wallow in self pity, pick on myself, and then feel even worse for cheating and not working out (it is a vicious cycle).

I don't understand why it is so hard for me to stick to my plan for more than a few days at a time.  I think that is my biggest hurdle I need to get over.  Although I am thankful that I can start over, on a daily basis if needed.

My sister-in-law wants some support getting of soda, so I am going to do that with her.  God knows I need to get off for good, and quit yo-yoing.  I have tried a few times this year, but maybe this can be my first new year's resolution, get off soda and STAY off!


No comments:

Post a Comment