Thursday, December 31, 2009

Its not just about the FAT.

This new year I am recommitting myself to my weight loss and health goals.
I am all in, 100%!!
No cheat days this time, no excuses for not working out. I am going to quit being a baby, and I am just going to DO IT!
But, I don't want it all to be about fat. I want to find out more about myself, who I am, and work on my other goals, better everything about my life. I intended this blog to be all about finding me (hopefully a skinnier version of me), not just excising and dieting. I am not sure, right now, how I am going to incorporate the other things...but I am going to.

Here's to (I am toasting you with a nice cool glass of Diet Mt.Dew...my last one this year) a great New Year! I am really really praying that I can do it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment