Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

Today I weighed-in at 197lbs.  I gained a little from last week.  I am such a yo-yo, up and down, up and down.  
To be fair (or unfair to me) I have not been sticking to my rules.  I have no will power. :(

SO, this week I am gonna start over (yet again).  Hopefully with a renewed focus, I really am so tired of being plumpy.  
I am going to track my running, by minutes and miles, and try to add a little bit on every week. This week my goal is to get up to 2 miles fast paced walking, and 1 mile jogging.

Rules for this week:
*No eating past 8pm.
*Sticking to my Medi-Fast and Detox Diet
*Some type of workout everyday
*No soda... I will be forever working on this, forever.  But I think for now I really need to get off it.
*Drinking more water

Here I go, again... Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment