Thursday, April 15, 2010

I would walk a 500 miles...

NOT!
I would not not not!
I went on a 3 mile walk today, hardly anything if you ask me.
And I hated it, every step of it.
The whole time I was trying to convince myself I was doing good, and working out like I was supposed to.  BUT all I wanted was to go home and watch tv, or clean my house (yea, clean my house, go figure). Everyday I try to brainwash myself that I love to workout, that I am good at it, and that someday I will wake up and my body will be like "yo April, I feel like a run".
Fat chance.
You know how 'they' say that it only takes a few weeks of regular workouts for you body to adjust, and it will be easier.
Well, I think that is a myth.  A BIG FAT lie, that skinny people tell us fat people to fool us into working out.
It never gets easier, it never gets fun.  It is always boring, hard, sweaty, achey, and hurty (yea, I know that is not a word).
I hate doing it, and yet I know I must. 
I must, I must, I must.
Sorry, just trying to convince myself again.

1 comment:

  1. Skinny people tell us this so we'll let them eat our fries.

    ReplyDelete