Friday, April 2, 2010

Just like an alcoholic.

So, it took ALL week, and I am still feeling the PAIN, but I am OFF caffeine!  
AGAIN.  
And this time, just like an alcoholic, I am not going back, not even for one sip.  It is too hard getting off, the headaches, and irritability, and sadness... I am so sad without my daily Diet Mt. Dew.  I know it is a step in the right direction, and hopefully I am going to start feeling the positive effects of not "drinking" any more.  
That was this week.
Next week, I am going to re-start the detox diet I tried late last year (the one I got from my Dad).  I am not looking forward to the massive amount of veggies, with NO salt.  But I did have success last time, so I am just going to keep reminding myself of that.

Jason also bought me this double jogging stroller!!  I am going to walk to Clark's school (1.5 miles away, so 3 miles round-trip) to pick him up everyday...and maybe some days, when I am feeling ambitious I am going to take him to school too.
I also got this workout video, it looks hardcore!  I am excited to try it.  I am going to start with just a  couple days a week, and then work up to everyday.

That is the plan.  I am good at making plans, too good.
Not so good at keeping said plans...

I know I have said this SO MANY TIMES, but I am just sick and tired of the WIEGHT.  It is weighing me down, and making me depressed. 
I just have to keep reminding myself, one step at a time...
and DON'T GIVE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment