Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In and Goals


Weekly Weigh-In
215 lbs.
Still!!  Geez, I wasn't expecting much, but at least a pound or two.

Goals Kept This Week:
Still of soda, almost 3 weeks so far. Longest I've stayed off in a while (without cheating).
I kept to my diet about 50% of the time.  I haven't been too strict, but I also haven't been cheating too much.
I did not do any walking this week, ONLY because it was so so rainy.
I also did my 30 day Shred workout for 3 days.  It is such an intense workout, I was mega sore for most of the weak.  Like so sore I could barely sit on the toilet, or pick up Harry without wincing in pain.
So, overall...I didn't do too bad.  
But still need to do way better.

Next Weeks Goals:
1. Walk 3 miles (or more) per day, at least 5 days out of the week.
2. Do my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video, at least 4 days out of the week.
Also, work on my stamina and endurance during my workouts.  No quitting and being a baby!
3. I am just going to concentrate on making healthier eating decisions and smaller portions, no specific diet (for now).
4. Stay OFF of soda and sugary all beverages, except Crystal Light.
5. Drink LOTS of water.

This last week was really hard on me.  I am having a hard time with my depression and anxiety...and I have been beyond moody.  I find that I have a much harder time keeping my goals when things are not going as planned...and well with two kids and Jason that is almost always.  I want to focus more on exercising, to help release some of the stress that I have, and also work on my endurance.  I have such a hard time pushing myself during a workout, when I get tired or bored I just stop, instead of pushing myself to finish.  
Really hoping that I can do better this week...

1 comment:

  1. You aren't alone! I'm doing the battle myself and not succeeding .... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete