Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First Fatty Blog

I am fat.  I am unhealthy and uncomfortable in my own body.  I hate it every morning when I get up, and everynight as I fall asleep.  My clothes are tight, I tire easily and my body aches.  I need to do something...anything.  

So, since I like to blog (and I am working on my writing) I wanted to start my OWN blog.  Only about ME...not my kids, not my family...just me.  My journey through my fat world to and healthier and skinnier world.  I need a little accountability to keep me focused and on track.  No more lounging about dreaming of that size 6, and running that marathon...I am actually gonna do it.  Small goals at first, do-able goals.  

I need a plan of action...and I haven't really thought it all out yet.  This is a work in progress.  So that is my first goal, make a plan.  Eating plan, excersing plan...

I am really gonna do it this time.  Work on ME!  Fix me!  Get healthy, happy, skinny and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment