Friday, July 31, 2009

Before...

My before pictures.
July 19, 2009
204 lbs.  (Yikes!)
I wanted a side view picture too.
I finally weighed myself today, after putting it off for almost two weeks.  Two weeks of cheating and convincing myself not to work out.  I am finally back on track!  (Not even a little tempted to eat that delicious chocolate cake in the fridge, ok ok a little tempted to have it for breakfast tomorrow, but I am going to hold fast.)  Jay and I cleaned out our bedroom and made room for our treadmill, which has been living in the boys' closet for the past 1 1/2 years, so now I have NO excuse not to work out every single day.  
Back to the weigh in, my grand total is...204 pounds, the absolute heaviest I have ever been.  Even when I was pregnant with both my babies, I never got above 200.  I thought it would be harder for me...to see those numbers on the scale, I never wanted to be above 200, EVER, it was like one of those milestones I hoped I would NEVER reach.  But for some reason I am fine with it.  I got myself here, ALL by myself...and I know I am on the right track to get it off...slowly but surely.  
I am hoping by next year, on my birthday to be down 50 lbs.  I know that is a huge amount to try for, and not even my goal weight...but if I am going to do it, I want to do it right.

1 comment: