Friday, October 16, 2009

I wonder...

I don't know what is wrong with me...
For the past week I have felt so sick, and drained.  I have headache after headache, nausea, and I have even lost my breakfast a few times.  And before any one asks, NO I AM NOT PREGNANT...it is not even possible.
I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with this diet I have been on, but for the life of me I can't figure out how.  I am drinking a lot of water, and some Crystal Light now and then.  I eat several times a day (at least 4-5 times), my portions are a lot smaller than they used to be...but I ate like a pig before, so it hard for me to gauge how much is too little or too much.  I am not hungry very often...so I figure I am doing fine in that department.  I am eating protein at least twice a day, and lots of veggies, and even taking a multi-vitamin.  I assumed by now my body would be over the sugar with-drawls...but maybe not.  I really wish I could shake this, so I can start working out again.  I was doing so well before, and now I am probably gonna have to start over from the beginning.
I am really looking forward to next week, when I can add fruits to the menu.  God I want an orange so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment