Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

193 lbs.
Woot! I lost six more pounds...which brings my grand total (since I have started this blog) to 13 pounds.  I don't think I have ever lost that much weight before...except after my babies were born.  It still seems a little unbelievable to me. I can't really see it yet either.  There are a couple outfits that are fitting better, and my shorts are baggier, and my boobs are definitely smaller, but most of my clothes still fit the same.  
We need to get a newer scale. I feel like the one we have is so old fashioned.  I would like something a lot more accurate.  Sooner or later my weight loss is going to slow way down, and those one or two pounds I lose (if I am lucky) are going to be the only thing getting me through the week.  

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I wish I lost weight that fast. Damn this Indian body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going, you can do it. And no more cheating.

    ReplyDelete