Friday, October 23, 2009

Shame Shame...

I cheated tonight...not too bad, but I still cheated.  We went to our church Halloween party, and I ate some candy and CHILI!!  I feel horribly guilty, and to make it worse, I am probably gonna cheat again tomorrow when we take the boys to the pumpkin patch.  
Dieting during the holiday season is going to be really hard.  But I am just going to try to not over-do it when I do cheat, and make sure I don't cheat too much.  I am still so far from my goal, I don't want to have to start all the way over.

Can I just say...that the chili tasted heavenly (although it could have used some CHEESE) and the candy, well the candy I could have done without.  It didn't taste as yummy as I remember it, which I guess is a good thing and a bad thing (probably more good).  I also just want to mention that there was a table full of cupcakes, cookies, and other delicious what-nots...and I did NOT take a single one.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment