Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

199 lbs.
I LOST 7 lbs! I can hardly believe it! 
I made Jason double check it, I got on and off the scale at least six times, and I even weighed the boys to make sure the scale was working right.  I really lost 7 pounds!  I am sure most of it was water weight, I was kinda bloated last week, but I think it still counts.  I say week one of new diet...sorry life style change, was a total success.  This was exactly what I needed to keep me focused this next week.

I am finding it easier to stay on the diet, even though I spend most of the day planning seven course meals that I wish I was cooking.  I am not as hungry anymore...before I started this change I was hungry ALL the time, eating almost every three hours (and not healthy things or small portions).  Now, I am eating about two normal size meals and two small snacks...and I am rarely hungry in between.

Our house was struck with a plague of fevers, runny noses, and coughs all week long...so my workout report is not as good.  After being up with both boys most of the night I could hardly manage to get out of bed at the normal time, not to mention trying to get up a hour early to workout.  I did manage to jog on the treadmill Tuesday night for 20 minutes, but that was it (I got the plague the next day).  We are on the mend, and I think this next week I can fit in a couple workout days without totally exhausting myself.

I am proud of myself...am I allowed to say that.  I have a long road ahead of me, but for the first time in a long time I KNOW I can do it.

4 comments:

  1. Do your feet always look this cute?! Or was it for the picture??? Ps. You should lose a lot at first, and then it may slow down...so NEVER get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wear sandals everyday, year round...so my toes are always done. I don't like plain toes...I think they are gross :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 7 lbs! water weight or not- it counts!

    ReplyDelete