Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

195!
Oh no! I gained two pounds.  I don't know if it was the extra fruit, or the day I cheated...but I gained two pounds and it feels like TEN :(  Such a crappy way to start the week.  And let me just say that starting over on the "diet" when I cheated for two days is SO hard...add gaining two pounds, and I am just sad and defeated.  BUT I am not giving up.  I am really going to re-focus my energy to staying on track, well until Halloween (this Saturday) when we are going for Mexican food!  
My working out this last week was so much better:
I did 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) jogging for 20-25 minutes.  It averages out to only a mile, cause I am so slow.  This week I am going to work adding miles, I want to work up to 4 miles.  I will feel like I need to workout more, especially if I want success.

No comments:

Post a Comment